**Last Updated : December, 2022**
This post may also contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase a product via these links, with no extra cost to you!
Other posts you might be interested in :
While at Niagara Falls we stayed at the Embassy Suites Falls View and had an incredible view overlooking the falls!
1. Zipline to the Falls - Hands down our most favorite and adrenaline pumping activity we did while at Niagara Falls! Not only are the views incredible, but most people don't even know this exists! You can even add an extra ride once you're done for only $20 through Wild Play!
2. Cruise the Falls - Our second favorite adventure at the falls - being able to feel (and even taste) the falls is unlike anything else! We highly encourage you to stay on the bottom level of the boat and near the front to get the most soaked - and don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the countless number of rainbows you'll see!
3. Helicopter the Falls - These tours look beyond epic - and although we didn't have time to do this ourselves (plus it wasn't really in our $100 a day budget - we will more than bet these are some of the best views you'll be able to get of the falls!
4. Fly Over the Falls - Again, another pretty epic flying experience over the falls themselves, but this time in a plane! This a great, cheaper option for those looking to get an ariel view!
5. Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - If you're anything like us you probably had no idea that Niagara had it's own wine region! This is an excellent opportunity to do something a bit different than the falls, and still experience the local culture!
6. Skylon Tower Observation Deck - Since we stayed at the Embassy Suites Falls View and had a room view of the falls, we didn't feel the need to view them from this observations tower. However, if you don't have a room with incredible views this will be your best, and cheapest, bet to see views of the falls from above!
7. Cave of the Winds - Unfortunately this was closed when we visited, but it's definitely at the top of our list for when we make it back! Not only do you get super close to the falls, but you're guaranteed to get soaked! (Even with the rainproof ponchos!)
8. Night Helicopter & Winter Lights - We never knew this experience existed either! Unfortunately this tour is only available in the winter months, but we can only imagine how magical the views would be!
9. Skywheel Admission - Although we personally chose not to do this tour while at Niagara Falls, it looked a bit far away to us, we've heard great reviews! Plus, being on the cheaper side makes it easier to book if you have a larger group!
10. Full Day Tour (A Little Bit of Everything) - This tour includes a little bit of everything - a ride up Skylon Tour, a cruise, an included lunch - plus you even get to explore Niagara Falls from both the Canada and USA side!
Watch our adventures in Niagara Falls here!
Check out some of our other Canada blogs here!
Pin this post for later!
All our links look like this.