**Updated : April 2023**
This post may also contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase a product via these links, with no extra cost to you!
Where to Eat in Ella
1. Wild Resort Ella - so this isn't a restaurant, it's actually the airbnb we stayed at and located a little bit out of town, BUT they have great breakfasts if you're in the area ;)
2. Cafe Chill - located right in the center of town, this is a go-to spot for many visitors, we personally loved their jackfruit burger and crispy deep fried manioc & hummus baguette!
3. The Barn by Starbeans - also located in town, this is supposedly the best pizza spot in town - we loved their margherita pizza & spring rolls were excellent!
4. Cafe UFO Ella - located across the street from Cafe Chill, they have incredible fish tacos and the best mango juice we had on our entire trip in Sri Lanka!
5. Rainbow Cafe - a vegan friendly restaurant, located in town, their nachos and "smoothie" bowl (which ended up being fruit chunks with yogurt) turned out to be a great stop for something a little lighter
6. Rotty Hut at Somasiri Supermarket - their chocolate banana rotty (similar to a crepe) was the perfect sweet treat!
Places we're Saving for Next Time
Watch our Adventures in Ella here!
Check out our other Sri Lanka blog posts here!
Pin this post for later!
We're Deborah & Tyler, a pretty average husband and wife duo from a pretty average state that didn't want to live so averagely. After our *Covid wedding we sold everything that didn't fit into the Jeep and moved to Alaska, then decided to take a gap year!
We share bucket list itineraries and cost saving guides to help you travel easier and inspire your next adventure! ;)
Our blog and all its content are free to you, however when you purchase through referral or affiliate links on our site we may earn a small commission. Learn more here.