**Updated : October 2022**
This post may also contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase a product via these links, with no extra cost to you!
Other posts you might be interested in :
St. Croix Valley Area Wineries
1. St. Croix Vineyards - We haven't visited St. Croix Vineyards yet, but they've been in the business for 27 years! Start of your day with a private wine tour! Just make sure to reserve them in advance.
2. Domacin Winebar - Although we haven't visited this one personally, Domacin Winebar has a great food menu and over 600 selections of wine! Located in downtown Stillwater, they also have a wine club for home!
3. Rustic Roots Winery - We loved Rustic Roots Winery, located in between the Marine on St. Croix and Osceola, this large winery has lots of fun options! They currently have indoor (reservations recommended) and outdoor seating (first come first serve), with fun drink options like wine slushies and Minnesota shaped wine flights! When we visited last weekend, they also had a food truck on site!
4. Dancing Dragonfly Winery - The Dancing Dragonfly Winery was our favorite winery of the ones we visited. Not only do they have a great flight option, but each wine in the flight comes with a pairing of food - cheeses, dips, and fudges. They also ask that you make a reservation for the tasting room, whether it's for indoor or outdoor seating. They also have some great options for food like paninis, wraps, flatbreads, and pizzas.
5. Deer Lake Winery - Deer Lake Winery is the furthest east on our list from St. Croix Falls, and although we haven't visited this one personally yet, we hear they have a great outdoor seating area with yard games and family fun for all! They also serve craft beer and espresso drinks!
6. Chateau St. Croix - The inside set up here is not our favorite, however...how cool to have a CASTLE near Minnesota?! Although Chateau St. Croix is technically in Wisconsin, they have a great selection of wines and dessert options to pair. We also love how many events they have throughout the year, like their New Years Eve masquerade party!
7. Wild Mountain Winery - This little winery was a fun stop, you get 3 free tastings and wine glasses are $6 each. They also have a ton of fun games available, with glamping spots on location! Wild Mountain Winery had my favorite Rosé, plus some great wood fired pizzas!
8. Winehaven Winery - Although we haven't visited this spot yet, Tyler and I did tour the property once when we were looking at wedding venues! Winehaven Winery has a stunning property, and have won multiple awards for their wine. They're also available for weddings. ;)
Other Minnesota Wineries to Visit
There are over 100 wineries in Minnesota, so we didn't list them all, however - here are some of our favorites wineries located outside of the St. Croix Valley! These might take longer than a day to visit, but if you're in the area then we definitely recommend - one of our favorites is the Carlos Creek Winery in Alexandria!
Watch our Adventures in Minnesota!
Other Minnesota Blog Posts :
Save this post for later!
All our links look like this.